The Tyner Group REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) is a virtual silo comprised of development assets.
Each asset follows the following algorithm:
- Create the virtual idea
- Source the encasement for the idea
- Generate the short, mid, and long view plan for the asset
- Accelerate the asset’s development, from being hatched to valuation
- Collate the asset into the appropriate vertical or horizontal
- Determine what scale of investment is noteworthy for the asset
- Do the math on what the algorithm of the asset is
- Separate the verticals into the silo which is the REIT
- Optimise the REIT through the interwebs
- Exchange valuations into the market capitalisation of the REIT
The REIT idea for this application started in 2007, which later became the influence behind Tyner Group and its virtualisation.
Most REIT implementations are not conceptual and for hard asset initiatives, but the Tyner Group REIT, is diversified to a greater extent.
Location on the interwebs, is the valuation of your clicks.℠